Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

At Last and a Linky

No, I haven't forgotten about my blog.  I've been mourning the death of my laptop. 

In trying to get caught up on blog-reading while I'm on spring break, I noticed Jill at A Little Red Wagon is participating in a fun linky.  It originated with Latoya at Flying Into First.

Two Truths & a Lie


1. I have a tall son and a short son.    

2. I'm married to a handsome truck driver. 

3. I love, Love, LOVE all things lemon.

Leave me a comment with your guess as to which statement is a falsehood.  (I'd love to have you become my follower while you're here.)  Come back Friday for the reveal.  Then hike over to the first  two people who linked before you.  Check out their blogs and leave a comment and/or become a follower.  

Click on the linky caption above and keep hiking on to Latoya's campgrounds.  You'll love her blog!

1 comment:

  1. I am guessing that lemon isn't your favorite thing..? I am a new follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog! This linky is so much fun!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete